Main Responsibilities :
- To lead the maintenance team in Management and Maintenance of the building, installation and equipment
- Inspect regularly all maintenance facilities of the building
- Source for and maintain good contacts with suppliers/vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Male, min 40 years old
- A minimum of S1 Degree in Mechanical (HVAC) or Electrical Engineering
- Good general knowledge in electro-mechanic systems, central and unitary AC installations, Chillers, power, generators, plumbing and civil.
- Having experience as Chief in the same field minimum 5 years, preferably for High Rise Building Business
- Good command in English
- Good knowledge in Computer skill
- Responsible and highly motivated with excellent communication and must have strong mature leadership skill, analytical ability, problem solving & decision making skill
- Problem solver and ability to think creatively, and have an open mind.
- Proactive and aggressive in every circumstances, able to drive team